Leak Prevention Sensor
Leak Prevention Sensor Mounted On a Carbon Steel Rubber Lined Pipe
- Internal Rubber Liner Monitoring
- Internal Paint Coating Monitoring
- Dome is machined from an acrylic billet
- Body is from 6061 aluminum billet
- Gaskets are Nitrile for high heat and chemical resistance
- Units are completely sealed and waterproof
- Interface is 18 Gauge Stainless
- RF Range 1 Mile line of sight or 1.6 Km (RF version Only)
- Will communicate failure in the liner via RF or visual indications
- Can communicate seismic or temperature information
- Can communicate temperature
- Can communicate battery strength
- Can detect leak in a liner throughout the entire surface.
- Uses Heuristics to determine the failure
- Verifies every 10 min for a failure, if a failure occurs the sensor will verify 2 other consecutive times, 1 minute apart to rule out false positives.
- Threshold monitoring ensure self adjustment to different diameters and lengths of pipe.
- 24/7 monitoring
- Battery life of approx 3-5 years
- Visual failure detection system (RF and Non-RF models)
- Yellow light indicates the liner has failed
- Red light indicates low battery status.
- Sensor can be used for many years on many spool
- Pipe thickness depth indicator foe ease of installation
Visual Demonstration of Warning System
Laptop enabled reader can receive the spool ID’s remotely.